Thursday, July 10, 2008

Okay, okay, I'll blog again

Some of you time-Nazis out there have been whining at me because I haven't blogged in a while and you're griping at me for not keeping you informed with what's going on in my life. Well, fine. Here's what has happened since I last blogged...

I've seen a lot of movies. Some of the ones I liked:

Across the Universe

Iron Man

The Incredible Hulk

Spirited Away

Waking Ned Devine


...and others.

Harry Potter finally defeated Voldemort, but I guess everyone knew that.


I went to the zoo in Washington, DC, and saw all kinds of animals.








I went to the National Portrait Gallery and saw a great portrait of one of my favorite musicians, Dizzy Gillespie. Sadly, Pat Metheny is yet to be featured at the gallery.


I stopped wearing my hair in a faux-hawk. It was for some occasion I had to attend this past May or something. I can't really remember what.


After taking two courses in immunology, I decided that the activated macrophage is my favorite leukocyte. If it's around, then you know some kind of crazy inflammation crap is about to happen, and some pathogens are about to get seriously MESSED UP.


That's about all I can think of that's happened in the past fifteen months, though it DOES seem like I'm forgetting something.

I remember there was cake.


There were flowers.


Almost sounds like a wedding. Did I marry myself?

Hmmmmmmmm...




Oh YEAH! I met, dated, fell in love with, got engaged to, and married the girl of my dreams, LoLo!




Apparently, I've also gained a lot of weight.


So there, that's what you've missed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

snowbird said...

What a great year you have had!!! And that "girl of your dreams" is the best decision you've made ever!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!

Sparklebot said...

I think it's time to revisit the faux hawk.

Jessica said...

Wow, that's more information than we usually get in person!

Anonymous said...

Yea for an update!! You've been busy the past 15 months! You and your new wife look perfect!