Tuesday, April 3, 2007

On Notice!

If you enjoy Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report", which I'm sure you know I do, you know that when any person, organization, ideal, or other abstract concept wrongs Stephen Colbert in some way, he puts them "on notice", which is basically a warning and an outward expression of disapproval. He has an "On Notice" board where he puts the names of those things which are on notice as a reminder. For your information he also has a "Dead To Me" board, but that's not really relevant at this point.

I found an AWESOME web site today. Go here: http://www.shipbrook.com/onnotice/

You can make your own "On Notice" Board. In that spirit, here's mine.



Watch out, sleepwalking! If you're not careful, you just may move to "Dead To Me". If I don't become dead to you first, that is.

11 comments:

Sparklebot said...

A. Have you been sleepwalking? Is it like in cartoons?

B. Secret Deodorant? Is that on my behalf?

Sparklebot said...

A. I'm sorry I read your blog out of order. Now I understand about the sleepwalking.

Anonymous said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US A NEW POST!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST??????

Sparklebot said...

Seriously. Post again already.

Anonymous said...

JakieWakie!!! WHEN???

Comic_Kiley said...

Uhhh.....wussup Brother in Law???

Side of Jeffrey said...

I am putting you on notice for putting the Eurythmics on your notice list. Shame on you.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Wait, I just realized that you suck at blogging (note your last post in APRIL?????).

hunny said...

i know you are busy and all but we (your cyber peeps) need something new. keep cool.

Jessica said...

Hello, do you blog? Or just read other's. How else are we supposed to know what the heck is going on with you and Lauren?