Friday, March 30, 2007

Moving on

I'm 21 years old, and I won't be graduating from college for two more years. Recently I started doing research on grad schools, and I can't stop thinking about it. Should I go back east (the answer to that is a definite 'yes')? Should I get my Ph.D in Europe (much farther east)? What do I want to study: Immunology? Microbiology? Molecular Biology? Cell Biology? Infectious Diseases? Microbial Genetics? Virology? Bacteriology? Parasitology?

I don't know what I'm doing in my life! I'm thinking of going into... male modeling. Or maybe... high finance? I'm at a crossroads, and there's an IHOP on one corner, and a Denny's on the other! I just don't know!!!!

Does anyone else think about things WAY too far in advance?

3 comments:

Sparklebot said...

You've got the heart of a champion.

You can make it on your own!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I spend a lot of time thinking about things that can't possibly happen for the next couple years at the earliest. So, you're definitely not alone.

Anonymous said...

have you forgotten about the "Size 8" pill that you are going to research and develop for those you love??? Don't lose track of your destiny. Don't get sidetracked with things like "immunology".