Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tags

I'm not much of a blog-tagging kind of guy, but I don't want one of my friends to think that I don't pay attention to what she has to say (like, say, when she tags me) either. So here goes.

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Being way excited that I was FINALLY in 8th grade
2. Two words: Nintendo 64
3. Living alone with my mom
4. Learning to play the trumpet
5. Deciding that science is simpler and more fun than other school subjects

5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Go to bed at a reasonable hour
2. Beat Chrono Trigger on my SNES Emulator before I'm too busy with school to do with it
3. Dishes
4. Resign to the fact that I have to take Physics this semester
5. Work on Grad School apps

5 things that I will most likely do instead of my to do list...
1. This
2. Stay Up Late watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report
3. Play X-Men on my arcade game emulator
4. About half of the dishes
5. Remain in denial that Physics won't be that bad

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Riesens
2. Fruit Snacks
3. Grilled Cheese
4. Ice Cream
5. Popsicles

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Buy a MacBook Pro, with all the bells and whistles
2. Get a Jetta
3. Get Lauren a GOOD iPod
4. Give Lauren that European honeymoon we had originally wanted
5. Get a Wii with Guitar Hero and Smash Brothers

5 places that I've lived...
1. Salisbury, NC
2. Provo, UT
3. Henderson, NV
4. Erlangen, Germany
5. Nashville, TN

Tag 5 people...
1. No
2. thanks,
3. I
4. am
5. good.

4 comments:

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

I didn't think that you would actually do it. I am surprised and flattered that you did it just for me! I don't normally do them either, but I thought, what the heck! You are a good sport.

JNew said...

you don't want to spread the love? or you just don't have a burning desire to know your friends' and acquaintances' top 5 snacks? seriously though, yours were interesting - i've never had riesens, i'll have to give it a try

JNew said...

i looked in union city and fulton - riesens are not to be found. i think i'll ask my mother-in-law to send me some from salt lake for christmas. i'm very curious now...

JakieWakie said...

That's a shame, Jennifer. They're delicious.