Sunday, February 4, 2007

Mother Nature Never Sounded So Good!

Weather in Utah has been a little odd lately. Just when it gets warm enough for most of the snow to melt, it snows again. Then, quite suddenly, it’s warmer, and it all melts away. Due to inclement weather, and my constant longing for summer, I’ve decided to let this week’s playlist be dedicated to weather, in its many forms.

1. “It’s Raining Men” - The Weather Girls
2. “Stormy Weather”- Duke Ellington
3. “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”- Creedence Clearwater Revival
4. “Cloudburst”- Eric Whitacre
5. “Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head”- B.J. Thomas
6. “A Foggy Day”- Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
7. “Sunrise”- Norah Jones
8. “Summertime”- Sarah Vaughan
9. “Waiting for the Sun” -The Doors
10. “Summer Soft”- Stevie Wonder
11. “Aquarius/ Let The Sunshine In”- The 5th Dimension
12. “Summersong”- The Decemberists
13. “Sunlight”- Pat Metheny
14. “Here Comes the Sun”- The Beatles
15.“Winter Time”- Steve Miller Band
16. “Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!”- Lena Horne
17. “I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm”- Billie Holiday

I really, REALLY wish I had “Walking on Sunshine”. That’d be PERFECT for this list.

Comments?

No comments: